It’s here! I’m super pleased to announce our newest integration with Segment – the best way to collect, centralize, and deliver your customer data.
If you’re one of the tens of thousands of Segment customers, we don’t need to tell you how this opens up several possibilities to make Gist work with your current tech stack. But now, we get to tell you how easy and quick it is to get started with Gist.
If you aren’t currently using Segment, it’s a platform that helps you collect, clean and route data to your existing tools Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Redshift and many more. It helps you simplify data collection with a single API and send it to all your destinations – including Gist 🙂
What’s in it for me?
Short answer: If you’re an running an online business and care about keeping and growing your customers, you should care about Gist.
Long answer: We help you build better customer relationships with scalable messaging tools that provides a more personal experience for you and your customers.
- Live Chat With Customers. Talk to customers and prospects live inside of your web app to give them the answers they need at exactly the right time.
- Send Email And In-App Messages. Send targeted messages so you can tell customers about new features, help them be more successful, and drive product adoption.
- Manage Customer Data. Easily segment, target, and personalize your messages using rich behavioral data and attributes.
- Personalize User Experience. Use user information passed from Segment to personalize your user experience. Think of personalized messages that include full user context like their name, age etc. and their behavior like products viewed, cart items or categories of interest.
- Connect With Other Tools. Sync data across your tech stack and use apps in your messages to increase survey responses, webinar attendees, and more.
Do I need a developer?
Nope. It’s plug-and-play.
Gist already has integrations for most eCommerce platforms, but if you don’t have a traditional eCommerce business, or if you have a custom-built site, then Segment makes getting up and running with Gist a snap.
How do I get started?
If you’re already using Segment, then you’re just minutes away from getting more data into your Gist account.
Simply sign in to Segment, find ‘Gist integration’, and sync your website.
Want to know more?
Check out these instructions from Segment.