The Gist Marketing Scholarship 2019
“The Gist Marketing Scholarship 2019” program is designed to provide school and university grads an opportunity to share their opinion on the new world of marketing and sales automation. To encourage tomorrow’s marketers to STEP UP, we’re putting together a special scholarship contest.
The scholarship contest will require students to think outside the box and come up with what it takes to stand out from the crowd in the real world.
The winner of this scholarship will receive $2500, plus the opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing company in the marketing and sales automation space.
Gist is an all-in-one growth software platform that unifies marketing, sales, and support to be a single source of truth for the entire journey from website visitor to happy customer.
How To Apply?
The scholarship contest requires you to write your thoughts or create a short video of yourself talking about:
What excites you the most about the world of marketing automation?
Personalization, Engagement, and Customer Experience: How can sales and marketing automation platforms help new-age businesses achieve the holy trinity?
- 1If you are doing a write-up, it should be a minimum of 800 words in length.
- 2In the case of videos, the length should not be longer than 5 minutes.
- 3Send us your write up (PDF or Docx format) or the video to email@example.com along with the following information:
- 1Your name, mailing address, and phone number
- 2The name of the school you are or will be attending, along with proof of acceptance/enrollment
- 3Your area of study
By submitting your application, you are giving Gist permission to use your write up and video for marketing and promotional purposes.
We firmly believe that creativity is being the simplest form of yourself and we strive for it. There are no other guidelines.
All we will be looking for is:
- 1How creative and convincing you can be with your idea and presentation.
- 2We encourage innovation with open arms. Feel free to be as innovative as possible with your theme and storyline.
- 3Your entry should speak your personal opinion on how your idea can make a difference.
To participate in the scholarship contest, you need to meet the following condition:
- 1You must be currently attending OR planning to attend a college or university during the fall of the 2019 academic year.
- 2Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution (GPA 3.0 and above - we will verify this information if you become one of the finalists).
- 3For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian (scanned copy or an image would do).
- 4Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
Key Dates to Remember
- 1Deadline for submission is on the 1st Wednesday of July 2019.
- 2Winner will be announced on the 3rd Wednesday of August 2019.
- 3Awards will be sent by the 1st Monday of September 2019.
To submit your entry, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “The Gist Marketing Scholarship 2019.”
Have Any Questions?
Email us at email@example.com